The CA22CD-SC is a wireless Push-to-Talk, six wire headset adapter that is equipped with an analog console cable (PJ-7) designed to provide encrypted communication.
- PJ-7 connector
- Talk time up to 10 hours
- Wireless range: Line of sight up to 100 ft/30.5 m
- Military level FIPS 140-2 listed 256-AES encryption
- DECT 6.0 Operates in 1.92 - 1.93 Ghz
- Two charging wells (a spare battery included)
- Battery recharge time: 2 hours to full, capacity 440mAh
- selectable locking/non-Locking operational PTT modes.
- Wideband 100 - 6800Hz
- Status LED lights for Power, Battery Charging and PTT
- Analog and USB connection ports on the base
- Sending and receiving volume controls on the base
Supported systems: Most manufacturers of Voice Communication Consoles, such as Frequentis, Indra, Sitti, Motorola, etc.
- Quick Disconnect™ provides compatibility with all Plantronics/Poly H Series headsets.
NOTE: Spare parts, ie. battery pack, spare remote etc from the old CA12CD-S or CA12CD will not be compatible with the new CA22CD-SC.
*NOTE* This is a special order item with lead time. Plantronics/Poly have a no return policy. All sales are final. If equipment is defective, Plantronics/Poly
will replace it for you under warranty.