Plantronics Savi W740 Convertible Headset System (3 wearing styles), a 3-in-1 wireless headset that connects to multiple devices (PC, Phone, and Bluetooth cell phone) but allows you to manage all calls from a single headset. This system unifies communication between your PC, desk phone and now mobile phone calls. Users can also listen to any PC-based audio including music players, streaming audio and video, webinars and podcasts with Savi W740. The headset system features a noise-cancelling microphone, wideband audio support, and DECT wireless technology, providing lifelike voice fidelity and the ability to roam up to 350 feet from the base.
- Convertible Headset - Choice of 3 wearing styles (over the head, over the ear, and behind the neck)
- Multitask, hands-free up to 590 feet from your PC or Laptop
- Superior DECT 6.0 technology eliminates interference Wi-Fi networks. Bluetooth v4.2
- Noise canceling microphone filters out background noise
- Headset controls lets you answer/end/mute calls from any connected device up to 590ft away (requires a Plantronics HL10 lifter or EHS cable, sold separately)
- Conference call with up to 3 additional headset users. Or audio can be mixed between any two phones to instantly bring people together.
- Digital Signal Processing provides more natural voice sound
- Advanced wideband audio using CAT iq technology
Optional W740 Accessories and parts:
OPTIMIZED FOR UNIFIED COMMUNICATION
Connects to: PC + mobile + desk phone
Ideal for: Professionals who use a mix of PC, mobile and desk phone communications while in the office for conference calls, webinars, video conferencing and listening to multimedia
Talk time: Up to 7 hours (W740)*, Up to 6 hours (W730), Up to 9 hours (W710, W720)
Digital encryption: 64-bit
Headset weight: Convertible - 21 grams; Over-the-ear - 25 grams; Over-the-head monaural - 72 grams; Over-the-head binaural - 94 grams
Wireless frequency: DECT 6.0, range up to 350 feet between headset and base; Bluetooth® v2.1 connection between mobile phone and base
Audio performance: PC + desk phone Wideband: up to 6,800 Hz
Hearing protection: SoundGuard DIGITAL protects against sound levels above 118dBA; Anti-startle (detects and eliminates any large sudden increase in signal level); Time-Weighted Average prevents average noise level from exceeding 85dBA
SoundGuard: (W730) protects against sound levels above 118dBA
Models: UC Standard version built for UC applications and softphones from Avaya®, Cisco, IBM, Skype and more
For more information, view the product User Manual.