Jabra Evolve 40 Mono
Headsets Plus proudly presents another quality headset product! The Jabra Evolve 40 is a professional headset that helps you focus and improves your conversations. Works out of the box with all leading systems. Installation is as easy as plug and play.
- MADE FOR VOICE AND MUSIC: World class speakers are built for both voice and music. Switch easily between conversations and listening to your favorite music.
- EASY CALL MANAGEMENT: In-line call controller gives you easy access with large buttons and LED indicators. Pick up or end calls, control volume or simply mute the line.
- DISCREET BOOM ARM: When you’re not on a call, you can tuck the boom arm away into the headband to keep it out of the way.
- PASSIVE NOISE CANCELLATION: Simply wear the headset to eliminate high frequency noise, such as human voices, all thanks to the specially designed ear cushions.
- BUSY LIGHT: The "Busy Light" turns red to let people know when you’re on the phone. You can also turn it on manually when you don't want to be disturbed.
- WORKS WITH ALL MOBILE DEVICES: The 3.5mm jack lets you connect to a PC, Smartphone, Tablet or any other personal device.
Great Call Quality but device is fragile
Posted by Ryan H. on 3rd Aug 2016
We've been happy with the call quality of this product. However, over time the actually quality of the plastic or durability of the product has proven to be its downfall.
We've had 2 headsets very easily snap where you adjust the size in a matter of months. If you are someone who uses a headset for long hours 5-7 days a week I would look for something that has better durability. around the skeleton of the headset (where the size is adjusted).