Jabra Touch Screens for Telephone Headsets Work Great
Following in the tall wake of smart phones, telephone headsets have finally gone touch screen. Among our new favorites here at Headsets plus, Jabra has released the Jabra 9460 and Jabra 9470, two new state of the art touch screen headsets. There are some good reasons why we think touch screens so great for telephone headsets:
- In general, Jabra Touch Screen Wireless Headsets are very user friendly, removing all the standard little blinking lights that you're used to.
- They take the guess work out of knowing "is my headset on or off" by using a picture icon on the 2x3 LCD screen.
- There is a mute icon that lights up on the base so you always know when you're muted at a glance.
- If you need to change your transmit volume while on a call, you can just press the tool icon and choose Microphone level. No more turning the base upside down and hoping you don’t hang up on your call.
- If you need to conference a second headset for training purposes, Jabra has simplified that too. It tells you on the LCD that it is pairing a secondary headset.
- The easy to use the touch screen allows you to navigate like a cell phone by touching the screen with your finger.
- Easy call management on the touch screen
- The 2x3 LCD screens on the headset base are well lit and very easy to see, read and understand
The Jabra 9460 is one of the smartest Wireless Headsets on the market today, and one our most popular models here at Headsets Plus. With the new school touch screen on the headset base you can easily navigate through setting up your headset to your telephone system, choosing features for your headset and your headset base.
- The Jabra 9460 comes with free software to customize all the features and options on your headset.
- Keeps your headset software updated and it will not become out of date ever!
- Features the SmartSetup Wizard that guides you through the connection process.
- You can take a call from up to 450 feet from your desk.
- Up to 10 hours of talk time on one charge.
- The SafeTone feature counters unexpected spikes in volumes to protect your hearing
- The Jabra 9460 can work on both your desktop telephone and your PC/softphone via a USB cable.
- The Microphone has Noise Blackout technology for the best noise canceling microphone.
- It comes in one speaker or two and can be worn three different ways: Over-the-head, on-the-ear and behind-the-neck (the Neckband is not included in the 9460)
The Jabra 9470 has all the features of the Jabra 9460 except it works on three main applications: desktop telephone, PC/softphone and your mobile phone (tablet too). We currently use the Jabra 9470 here in our offices at Headsets Plus for HeadsetsPlus.com.
- The Jabra 9470 comes with three wearing styles, and the Neckband is included.
- Works on three applications, telephone, PC/softphone and mobile device
- Comes in Mono/one speaker style only
As you can see, the new touch screen technology for telephone headsets is pretty fantastic. The enhanced ergonomic features that a touch screen can provide far exceeded our expectations when we first tried them, and now that there are many high quality professional grade models to choose from like the Jabra 9460 and Jabra 9470, we predict the industry will never look back. You can check out these Jabra touch screen headsets on our website and if you buy one during the month of November, you will receive an additional special HeadsetsPlus $15 discount with Coupon Code: THETOUCH
Who likes cash back?! Visit our website at: www.headsetsplus.com and call us today: 877-522-3525
There are many differences between Professional Grade and Consumer Grade Headsets. Here at HeadsetsPlus, even though we support every headset available on the market today, we prefer to recommend Professional Grade headsets to our customers. Why? There is a long list to support our decision.Professional Grade Headsets feature:- BETTER SOUND QUALITYProfessional Grade headsets typically offer more efficient noise cancellation, a [...]
Its been in the works for some time now but it is finally coming to fruition! Headsets Plus will soon create several new target services. Headsets Helpline will be for those specifically seeking help with setup or troubleshooting their headsets. Mobile Phone Headsets will pertain to those seeking specific products and assistance for cell phones. [...]
Here at Headsets Plus we are passionate about ergonomics in all forms. One of the main reasons we started our company was to help people eliminate neck pain in a day and age when we still wedged a phone between our shoulder and cheek (some people still do). Our Founder, Julie Hill, has suffered from [...]
HeadsetsPlus.com, located in Northern California, is one of the Internet's reliable suppliers of telephone headsets, conference phones and headset accessories online. Owner Julie Hill announced that they have just launched a new e-commerce website to celebrate their 20 year anniversary in business. The HeadsetsPlus.com brand launched in 1995 in order to provide professional grade telephone [...]