Plantronics DA80 lets you deploy soft phones in your customer service center, Plantronics DA80 audio processors deliver a more complete audio experience by providing context for every call. The DA80 offers exceptional quality and control, and they also help you meet OSHA and Noise at Work specifications. With Plantronics and third-party software applications you will be able to communicate intelligence and activate new experiences for your team and your customers.
The Plantronics DA80 is the high-performance USB audio processor for analog headsets with high-quality audio, and one-touch call and volume control. The DA80 also helps you meet OSHA / Noise at Work regulations.
- Plantronics Quick Disconnect (QD) feature provides walkaway convenience and compatibility with all Plantronics H-series headsets
- Superior noise and echo cancellation for richer, clearer conversations
- Call answer/end, mute and volume controls
- Ideal for Telephone-intensive users
- Acoustic exposure algorithms helps you meet Noise at Work regulations
- Free, open APIs to add intelligence or inform work flows and business processes by building a contextual bridge across customer care ecosystem
- Downloadable firmware updates and unique serial numbers creating consistent management of devices across call centers.
- Full 2-year limited warranty