Headsets Plus proudly presents another quality headset product! Jabra Pro 9470 Bluetooth Wireless Headset system feature several state-of-the-art sound technologies to ensure optimum call clarity and hearing protection. The three devices - desk, mobile and softphone/USB - are united by a stylish touch screen display. The display connects to your headset via DECT - a technology characterized by its reliable, long range capabilities - offering a wireless range of up to 450 feet. Equipped with a SmartSetup wizard, the touch screen helps you connect phones and choose preferences to get started. Once you're up and running, it's colorful icons and intuitive menu system make call-handling a breeze. State-of-the-art sound technologies enable the Jabra PRO 9470 to deliver unrivalled call clarity and safety. A dual microphone Noise Blackout system with advanced Digital Signal Processing practically eliminates most background noise, so your voice can always be heard clearly. Wideband quality ensures that the sound you hear is crystal clear, while SafeTone technology protects your hearing.
- Multiuse connectivity. Allows users to switch between calls on desk, cell and softphones
- User friendly touch screen base. The 2.4" touch screen shows active phone device, lets you browse mobile phone call history and redial
- Up to 450 ' wireless range
- Dual microphone Noise Blackout system eliminates background noise
- 3-in-1 wearing styles: headband, earhook and neckband
- Up to 10 hours talk time in narrowband sound mode and up to 8 hours of talk time in wideband sound mode
- Touch sensor controls for volum and mute. Plus a multifunction button for remote answering/ending of calls, voice activated dialing, call rejection, redial function.
- Secure conversations with encryption between headset and conected device
- Optional accessories: The GN RHL1000 for remote answering and the Jabra/GN On-line Busy Light