Jabra PRO 9450 Duo Wireless Headset System
Headsets Plus proudly presents another quality headset product! Jabra PRO 9450 Duo (binaural) headset is built for very noisy work environments. Employees can use one headset for both their desk and softphone. The headset’s flexible set-up allows employees to use it as it suits them. They can choose to handle calls directly from the headset, via the computer or the touch screen, and the interactive set-up feature ensures employees can get started quickly.
Handling UC calls has never been easier. Part of the award winning Jabra PRO 9450 Duo, the Jabra PRO 9450 Duo has a simple touchpad display for easy call handling – it’s suitable for everyone, even first time headset users! They can answer calls in four different ways: when away from their desks, using the headset; at their desks by pressing the button on the headset base touch pad display, or using Jabra Call Manager software or computer keyboard shortcuts.
- Dual connectivity — lets you easily handle calls from your desk phone or computer softphone (via USB port)
- Up to 450 feet wireless range — multitask with maximum efficiency and answer phone calls from anywhere in the office.
- 4-way call handling — lets you answer calls away from your desk via the headset; at your desk from the headset base touch pad, with PC Call Manager, or with a keyboard shortcut.
- Exceptional sound performance — thanks to state-of-the-art audio technologies. A noise-cancelling microphone and two earpieces ensure that the user's voice is heard clearly - especially in extra loud, open offices. Wideband quality makes incoming calls sound crystal clear.
- Interactive setup wizard — gets you started using the Jabra 9450 duo in just minutes.
- Comfortable headband wearing style — is also secure. Perfect for all-day conversations.
- UC Compatible - Designed to optimize the experience of using a Unified Communications client, such as Skype or Microsoft Lync
- Conference calls - Up to 4 headsets can be joined to one base at the same time for conferencing call purposes
- SafeTone technologies — protects users' hearing by cutting off sound spikes and sudden loud noises (PeakStop™ protection) and securing safe average sound levels throughout the day (Intellitone™).
- Jabra Software updates, enhancements and drivers — future proofs your investment.