Jabra PRO 9450 Duo (binaural) headset is built for very noisy work environments. Employees can use one headset for both their desk and softphone. The headset’s flexible set-up allows employees to use it as it suits them. They can choose to handle calls directly from the headset, via the computer or the touch screen, and the interactive set-up feature ensures employees can get started quickly.
Handling UC calls has never been easier. Part of the award winning Jabra PRO 9450 Duo, the Jabra PRO 9450 Duo has a simple touchpad display for easy call handling – it’s suitable for everyone, even first time headset users! They can answer calls in four different ways: when away from their desks, using the headset; at their desks by pressing the button on the headset base touch pad display, or using Jabra Call Manager software or computer keyboard shortcuts.
- Dual connectivity — lets you easily handle calls from your desk phone or computer softphone (via USB port)
- Up to 450 feet wireless range — multitask with maximum efficiency and answer phone calls from anywhere in the office.
- 4-way call handling — lets you answer calls away from your desk via the headset; at your desk from the headset base touch pad, with PC Call Manager, or with a keyboard shortcut.
- Exceptional sound performance — thanks to state-of-the-art audio technologies. A noise-cancelling microphone and two earpieces ensure that the user's voice is heard clearly - especially in extra loud, open offices. Wideband quality makes incoming calls sound crystal clear.
- Interactive setup wizard — gets you started using the Jabra 9450 duo in just minutes.
- Comfortable headband wearing style — is also secure. Perfect for all-day conversations.
- UC Compatible - Designed to optimize the experience of using a Unified Communications client, such as Skype or Microsoft Lync
- Conference calls - Up to 4 headsets can be joined to one base at the same time for conferencing call purposes
- SafeTone technologies — protects users' hearing by cutting off sound spikes and sudden loud noises (PeakStop™ protection) and securing safe average sound levels throughout the day (Intellitone™).
- Jabra Software updates, enhancements and drivers — future proofs your investment.