Jabra BIZ 2400 II Mono is a wired professional headset that delivers outstanding sound on both ends of the call. It is 40% lighter than competing headsets, with super-soft leatherette headband and ear cushions. Built to last with a Kevlar-reinforced cord and unbreakable boom arm.
- PEAKSTOP: Instantly removes harmful loud sounds before they even reach your ears. This keeps sound levels in a safe range.
- HD VOICE: Lets you have lifelike conversations.
- KEVLAR-REINFORCED CORD: Cords are built to last and reinforced with Kevlar.
- NOISE-CANCELLING MICROPHONE: Reduces unwanted background noise and is ideal in noisy open-office environments.
- FREESPIN: You can rotate the boom arm 360 degrees without the risk of breaking it.
- AIR SHOCK MICROPHONE: Having the mic close to your mouth can cause unwanted breathing noise. To reduce this, Jabra has designed the mic with many small holes and placed a layer of foam on the inside.
For more information, view the product User Manual.
Accessories and Replacements: